1. JD (Join for Development) Foundation collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation
- Signs up for a campaign
- Signs up to stay updated
2. While forwarding a donation for JD (Join for Development) Foundation the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Email and mailing address
- Payment processing details
- PAN Number (To know the identity of the Donor & to provide Tax exemption certificate for Income Tax purpose)
- other data as required
3. JD (Join for Development) Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of JD (Join for Development) Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by JD (Join for Development) Foundation, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. JD (Join for Development) Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through JD (Join for Development) Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
4. JD (Join for Development) Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the JD (Join for Development) Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, JD (Join for Development) Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join JD (Join for Development) Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. JD (Join for Development) Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by JD (Join for Development) Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable JD (Join for Development) Foundation to recognize the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per individual behavior.
1. JD (Join for Development) Foundation uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. JD (Join for Development) Foundation uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, JD (Join for Development) Foundation cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. JD (Join for Development) Foundation is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under: -
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or women’s empowerment.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. JD (JOIN FOR DEVELOPMENT) FOUNDATION for Non-Government Organisation is a registered at